- Registration (The contest is open to both industry and academia.)
The base design framework is provided here: https://github.com/dac-sdc/gpu_starter_2023. This repository is a work in progress and should be available by late March
You should use the Ubuntu 22.04 PYNQ PYNQ image, available at http://www.pynq.io/board.html.
The base design framework, with additional setup instructions, is provided here: https://github.com/dac-sdc/fpga_starter_2023.
Link to download training dataset: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ceQ5y_rCReSZ26HzzCf2muDNbovjyl5k/view?usp=share_link
The training dataset contains:
- 10000 training images in the JPEGImages directory:
- Some extra images with _1 suffix are included such as 00009_1.jpg, which are simply mirror images of the base image and can be ignored.
- The images have varied size, with the following distribution of sizes:
- 1920x1080: 4962 images
- 1280x720: 4552 images
- 1920x1088: 404 images
- 1920x1072: 82 images
- Labelled object types and locations in the label directory. For example, JPEGImages/00001.jpg will have an associated label/00001.json file describe object types and locations in the image.
- Object types:
|1||Motor Vehicle||Bounding Box|
|2||Non-motorized Vehicle||Bounding Box|
|4||Red Traffic Light||Bounding Box|
|5||Yellow Traffic Light||Bounding Box|
|6||Green Traffic Light||Bounding Box|
|7||Off Traffic Light||Bounding Box|
The hidden test dataset contains 6000 images. The images have varied size, with the following distribution of sizes:
- 1920x1080: 3788 images
- 1280x720: 1932 images
- 1920x1088: 243 images
- 1920x1072: 37 images
Frequently Asked Questions
Previous Contest Winning Designs
Note: These are designs for the FPGA contest, and were for a different image detection problem/dataset than this year.
- 2022: https://github.com/jgoeders/dac_sdc_2022_designs
- 2021: https://github.com/jgoeders/dac_sdc_2021_designs
- 2020: https://github.com/jgoeders/dac_sdc_2020_designs
- 2019: https://github.com/xyzxinyizhang/2019-DAC-System-Design-Contest
- 2018: https://github.com/xyzxinyizhang/2018-DAC-System-Design-Contest
See Slack link on sidebar.